Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others.
Unfold your own myth. - Rumi
Vasco da Gama before Zamorin of Calicut by Veloso Salgado-1898
Empower with Storytelling
Since before internet was created, people have told stories. Storytelling is a 3000-year-old communication tool. We painted on cave walls, carved pictures into trees, sorted images out of rocks, sang songs, danced, told stories ... the best of those stories being passed down from generation to generation.
What are those best stories and how are they created?
Whatever your goal, whether to initiate social change, educate, train, make a sale, or make a friend, the people who are best at it are the ones who can tell a story that makes you sit up, listen, and understand. The best storytellers' messages are heard. People are wired to respond to stories. Unfortunately, there are good ways and bad ways to tell stories – and if you tell stories poorly, you'll lose your audience's interest.
So how do you tell a good story while communicating?
Some of the biggest leaders, trainers and educators have used storytelling as an important tool to connect every thought, intent and an idea across the boundaries. It knows no differences of time and economic status. it connects with all.
What exactly makes a great storyteller? And how can you become one is the journey we will travel with you in this program.
- How to tell a story?
- What makes a story powerful?
- To use storytelling as a unique way of leadership, training, education and strategy.
- Become a master storyteller in your domain by developing and fine-tuning your content, body, language and personal style?
- A parent that can communicate more effectively with stories.
This way a member of this program will explore the wonderful world of storytelling and story creation with us.
Who is eligible for this programme?
The one who is looking forward to making a career in Storytelling and has the fire inside it to ignite it inside others too.
- Business Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Content Writers
- Personality Development Experts
- Lectures And Videos on theory and types of storytelling.
- Discussion and Studio Practice on personal storytelling.
- Applications of storytelling with studio practice.
- Input from Natya - Shastra.
- One Minute Film on You.
Click to enlarge