5000++ underprivileged children and youth, across 11 states, 150 NGOs and self-help groups
++ NGOs and CSR initiatives ++
Using tools of design, art and storytelling to help underprivileged children and adults read and write, communicate, connect deeper with issues of life like gender, health, family planning and many more, explore careers in creativity and beat their stress.
We are focused to spread knowledge, information and news in these domains and also nurture minds which are innovative, creative and storytellers.Truth Foundation also does training and placements projects that aim to place underprivileged children on the same platform with the children from regular homes.
The Truth School, education and training initiative of Truth Foundation, conducts workshops, training and events with underprivileged children directly or through NGO groups using tools of art, design and storytelling with an objective to help them :
1. To connect with reading word
2. Read and write Hindi and English
3. Help communicate better and confidently
4. Spread the love of reading and text through the most
unconventional and innovative methods.
5. Conduct productive and instructive program for distressed
children, where education is game and art based
6. Conduct employability focussed Craft & Communication
design training with placements
7. Aims to inculcate the skill of art, design, storytelling and
craft, make children and youth capable of fending
themselves to help them break free from the cycle of cruel
BE - AWARE WORKSHOPS – The members of the Truth Foundation hold visits to different schools, colleges all around the globe, and carry out different creative interactive storytelling activities. The program aims to stimulate the passion for art, design and storytelling in as many leaders of tomorrow, as possible.
Understand and learn to deal with life issues like gender discrimination, child marriage, family planning, health, Family violence and many more
Some key processes, approaches and methodologies that we work with, based on the objectives of the programme and the relevance of the outcome are:
· Read and write with Design + Art
· Design installations and creative writing
· Types of storytelling and performances
· Skills workshops
· Craft & Communication design training + placements
· Filmmaking and photography training
· Creative career workshops
· Reading and writing festivals
Up till now, we have covered over a hundred NGOs, 125 schools and groups with over 1500 workshops for 5000+ students, using design, storytelling, filmmaking and Art
Click to enlarge